The Senior Data / Fullstack Engineer will design and develop highly scalable data processing pipelines, systems that provides insights and understanding of textual data through deep learning models and techniques.
You will work on cutting-edge NLP problems that require unique software and data infrastructure solutions. The tools that you develop will drive key engineering decisions and help guide the design and performance of Panto AI products. You will also work on and develop backend architecture (APIs, services) and the frontend for given backends.
Qualified candidates need to be self-starters and able to operate in a highly dynamic, remote environment with an office available in Budapest, Hungary. Competitive rates of pay apply.
- Be part of a team developing algorithms and tools to enable deep learning infrastructure supporting a wide variety of NLP problems.
- Design and implement complex big data systems with a focus on collecting, parsing, cleaning, managing, analyzing and visualizing large sets of unstructured data to turn information into insights.
- Maintain a high level of data integrity and quality.
- Build distributed systems that leverage distributed content and data processing in the cloud.
- Develop data pipelines and RESTful services that are distributed, robust and highly performant.
- Integrate data from different sources into deep learning pipelines.
- Act as a subject matter expert and mentor junior developers.
- 5+ years of proficient experience working on software products.
- Experience integrating with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Lucene, ElasticSearch and Redis.
- Extensive experience in maintaining high data integrity and quality with relational databases.
- Strong knowledge in REST API design and message queues (preferably on top of Node JS)
- A proven track record of successful design and implementation of APIs and high-performance service-oriented architectures.
- Solid OOP and/or functional software design skills to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes and container management and deployment.
- Comfortable with Linux, shell-scripting, and Git.
- Experience developing and deploying web applications based on React / Redux.
- Experience working with GPU clusters and Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch and Caffe.
- Expert in data warehousing solutions and proficient in designing efficient and robust ETL workflows.
- Experience deploying and scaling high-traffic services in private and public clouds such as AWS and Google Cloud.
- Experience building large-scale data processing systems using MapReduce or frameworks such as Spark and Hive.
- Experience with processing terabytes or petabytes of data on a daily basis is a big plus.
To apply fill the form below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org