As a Senior UX/UI Designer on the Panto team, you will be helping design software that evolves the way knowledge flows across organizations. You’ll be working with a smart team, helping redesign the future of knowledge management and cognitive AI and information retrieval. You have a passion for designing elegant, intuitive interfaces for organizations and employees worldwide. From user research to ideation, prototyping and testing, you will build the tools and craft user workflows that maximize the effectiveness of the Panto.ai platform.
Significant responsibility, creativity, technical expertise, user empathy and business sense are required.
In this role, You will:
- Work collaboratively as equal owners with Product Management and Engineering to create amazing user experiences that delight Panto users.
- Have a user first approach in driving the design vision and strategy for our artificial intelligence software tools.
- Define the design style sheets and admin system that will propagate and influence all our product modules.
- Work cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to represent the design team and give feedback in product and planning meetings.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research, interviews, usability testing, and other research methods and data analysis techniques to make informed recommendations for Ux/Ui.
- Distill and communicate complex interactions to different audiences in the organization.
- Passionate about information architecture and bringing elegant simplicity to complex systems.
- Create wireframes, flows, prototypes, and production assets to effectively communicate interaction and design work while validating ideas.
At Panto Technologies Inc., we offer a flexible work environment. You will become part of an ambitious team that is passionate about solving technical problems. If you are successful in this application you will be rewarded with a competitive salary with options in the company.
Join us and build the future of knowledge management and cognitive AI and information retrieval, and help us empower employees with smart tools that make them work faster, better, happier.
To apply fill the form below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org